MIRELA MEMIĆ, DDS
Dr. Mirela Memić is joining us after completing her Oral Maxillofacial surgery residency with the United States Army. She completed her dental education at the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine and was soon after commissioned as a Captain in the United States Army where she was assigned to Joint Base Lewis McChord.
During residency, she completed a trauma externship in Tyler, TX at the East Texas Medical Center and Mother Francis Hospital operating on over 400 trauma cases. Her first military assignment was in Grafenwoehr, Germany with privileges at Landstuhl Medical Center where she was promoted to the rank of Major and was responsible for establishing the oral maxillofacial surgery department with a 24/7 schedule.
Dr. Memić has recently relocated to the Atlanta area, and is excited to join our practice caring for our patients. Her compassion and excellent bedside manner as well as her superb surgical skills will give your patients the best experience they could ask for with an oral surgeon.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, Madigan Army Medical Center – Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon Certificate – June 2016 – JBLM, Washington
- 12 Month Advanced General Dentistry Residency, Joint Base Lewis McChord – Advanced General Dentistry Certificate – June 12 – Denver, Washington
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Dental Student Award – Fall 2011
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine – Doctor of Dental Surgery – May 2011 – Aurora, Colorado
- University of Colorado School at Denver and Health Science Center D.D.S. – May 2007 – Denver, Colorado