© 2020 Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery | Dental Implants Sitemap
CURTIS J. HOLMES, DDS
Dr. Curtis J. Holmes is a skilled, board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon that practices full scope. After earning a Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) at University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, he completed a general practice residency at Indiana University. Following his residency, Dr. Holmes worked as a general dentist in the Indianapolis area. He completed advanced training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Brooklyn Hospital Center.
Prior to joining the Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery team, Dr. Holmes served as the Director of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery for the Northeast region of Geisinger Health System in Pennsylvania. He has a diverse skill set and extensive experience in dentoalveolar and implant surgery, facial trauma, minimally invasive and surgical management of temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD), sleep apnea, corrective jaw surgery, pathology and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Holmes is personable and forthright, ensuring that he takes time to connect with each patient in order to provide an exceptional experience. Dr. Holmes also believes in the importance of giving back, locally and abroad. He travels to both Jamaica and Ethiopia, providing services to under-privileged individuals that lack access to care. Additionally, Dr. Holmes has hospital staff privileges at Gwinnett Medical Center and Northside Hospital.
An avid sports fan, Dr. Holmes enjoys spending time with family, traveling, and may be spotted in a gym in your area. The Georgia native is very excited to join the Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery team and is looking forward to providing the highest quality of care to patients in the Atlanta metro area.
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency July 2012 – June 2016 Brooklyn, NY
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship July 2011 – June 2012 Brooklyn, NY
- Indiana University School of Dentistry General Practice Residency July 2009– June 2010 Indianapolis, IN
- University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery August 2005 – May 2009 Memphis, TN
- Clark Atlanta University B. A. in Biology August 2000 – May 2004 Atlanta, GA