Links of Interest
The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors. This page contains hyperlinks to World Wide Web sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
Research and Library Links
- Dental XP – Dental XP is an Online Dental Education website.
- MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink – Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. The best starting place found for cancer information.
- Medical Matrix– Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Implant Manufacturer Links
Maxilla Mandibular Plating Systems Links
Online Map & Driving Directions
If this is the first time you have visited our Cumming office, the mapping service below will assist you in finding our location. Simply fill out the form, and you will be presented with directions that include a map, the travel time, and distance. If you need any additional information, please contact us at 404-937-3880.