Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation’s leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities.
What does AAAHC accreditation mean to our patients at the Greater Atlanta Oral Facial Surgery?
- Visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Dedicated to protecting patient privacy
- Meets all federal, state and local laws as well as AAAHC standards
Online Map & Driving Directions
If this is the first time you have visited our Cumming office, the mapping service below will assist you in finding our location. Simply fill out the form, and you will be presented with directions that include a map, the travel time, and distance. If you need any additional information, please contact us at 404-937-3880.